[Mccoypottery-talk] Upside down bear cookie jar - all white

k smith k_smith10@hotmail.com
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 12:18:29 -0500

Hello,

I'm new to the McCoy list and new to cookie jars.  I recently purchased my
first cookie jar. It is an upside down bear all white marked 210 USA on the
bottom.  I searched in numerous antique books, pottery books and McCoy books
but I'm unable to find anything like this one.  I found many references to
the upside down panda bear but this one has no paint on it or any signs that
it ever had paint on it.  I did check Kovel's online service and did come up
with a list of upside down bear cookie jars and one did not have panda in
the description but I was unable to determine if this bear is all white.

Does anyone know if McCoy made an all white upside down bear cookie jar?

Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Kellie