[Mccoypottery-talk] check this out

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:31:43 -0500 (EST)

I emailed the seller of this item and told her that McCoy NEVER made
Little rEd Riding Hood and that I was certain she wouldn't want to
mislead anyone.  She responded that she didn't want to mislead anyone
but was told it was McCoy, so that was the reason she listed it that
way.  I wrote back and explained that there were people that had copied
the Hull jars and marked them McCoy and were also very clever at aging
them.  I really think that she didn't know, but now she does.