[Mccoypottery-talk] is a. mcnulty a legitament dealer??

phillip rinehart rhino_1954@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:27:21 -0800 (PST)

 McQuita@aol.com wrote:have you gotten contact info, or is there a way to do this at Ruby Lane? If
so, call them...clear it up.. i still thinkyour e-mail must not be reachint
them...send me a message for them and I'll forward to to them from my
address....give me ALL the information. mcquita@aol.com

im not sure how they do it at ruby lane. i heard people talk about it on these letters, so i thought id give it a try. ive contacted r. l. through an email about their conduct, and ill just wait and see what happens. geesh...i just wanted to complete a set. guess ill just keep cruising the flea markets and antique shops and forget about on line purchases. ive just now recieved another nifty letter from..A. MCNULTY!!....nice...thats 5 tonight