[Mccoypottery-talk] is a. mcnulty a legitament dealer??

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 01:27:15 -0200

I am  researching   how to legally make a list   of good  sellers and
bad   to post on my website . this person I   have not heard of until
now  .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING