[Mccoypottery-talk] is a. mcnulty a legitament dealer??

phillip rinehart rhino_1954@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:48:21 -0800 (PST)

i need 4 brown drip mugs.its going to be a present for my sister for christmas. i love getting people mccoys. they see mine and think they are great.they will complete the set !!  what is your site? id like to check it out......thanks to all for the help in this matter.it helps me be a little
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:What mugs are you trying to find ? maybe  some of  us here    may be able to help you out   gettign your set?
phillip rinehart wrote:
 McQuita@aol.com wrote: have you gotten contact info, or is there a way to do this at Ruby Lane? If
so, call them...clear it up.. i still thinkyour e-mail must not be reachint
them...send me a message for them and I'll forward to to them from my
address....give me ALL the information. mcquita@aol.com
im not sure how they do it at ruby lane. i heard people talk about it on these letters, so i thought id give it a try. ive contacted r. l. through an email about their conduct, and ill just wait and see what happens. geesh...i just wanted to complete a set. guess ill just keep cruising the flea markets and antique shops and forget about on line purchases. ive just now recieved another nifty letter from..A. MCNULTY!!....nice...thats 5 tonight