[Mccoypottery-talk] a new find

mjr twinner2@zbzoom.net
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:36:52 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C28A2F.08711580

Tom:  I don't think there are too many Hull serving pieces I would consider=
 rare but there are collectors of it.  Check out your local bookstore for p=
ottery books.  Usually you will find one that you can't live without.  Mary=
 Jo
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tom Walker=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 7:20 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] a new find

        I have limited experience with McCoy and even less with hull
        I found a piece of hull in immaculate condition
        it is an oval casserole dish it measures
        9 3/4" long 7" wide 4" tall wih out the lid on it 6 1/4 tall with l=
id.
        it is marked=20
        HULL=20
        oven proof=20
        USA
        on the bottom
        is this a rare find?
        it has no chips or cracks or flea bites
        also, what is a good book to have on Hull?
        any help with this is appreciated.
        Thanks,
        Tom
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
    IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here=20

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C28A2F.08711580

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C28A2F.08711580--