[Mccoypottery-talk] Brown Drip

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 05:51:56 -0500

Sherri:
Could you look at this and tell me if it is McCoy?  In the photo it shows
the drip glaze as being tan but it actually leans more toward the whites
than browns.
Thanks!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2064084979&rd=1
Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of Sherri
Napier
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 8:40 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Brown Drip

HI I have collected Brown Drip since the 70's.  I collect McCoy and it was
available in the stores then.  I am not sure when Hull came out, but I
assume about the same time.  McCoy is usually  darker brown in color when
you compare them side to side. Some McCoy does not have marks on them.  The
original bowls I purchased (in the box) only had a 6 on them. Some may only
be marked with USA.  I have about 400 pieces at this point.  Keep hunting!!!

Sherri