[Mccoypottery-talk] hi guys

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:51:41 EST

In a message dated 11/22/02 8:50:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
teedub@gamewood.net writes:

> 2074187782

MORNING mccoyers..Tom, I don't think this one is mccoy but i do think the
base probably came with it..how's that...Have a great weekend y'all and find
lots and lots of bargains.  If I don't comment again before next week. I hope
everyone has a super Thanksgiving...We have much in America to be thankful
for....family, friends, our lives...and the freedom to chat with other on the
internet...|Chiquita