[Mccoypottery-talk] hi guys

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:57:42 EST

I've just been discussing that with a friend....Previously they've replayed
it near the holidays...I need to checktheir schedule and see if it's up, or
if any of you see it on her tvschedule, let me know...I know other who would
like to see it again...That was such fun to do...I'd love to go
back..meanwhile, it's great , great memories.  I got an awful lot of feedback
from that via e-mail and mail...hoped it would increase the number of
collectors out there...Thanks. Chiquita