[Mccoypottery-talk] hi guys

VSMITHW@aol.com VSMITHW@aol.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:18:32 EST

In a message dated 11/22/02 5:30:26 PM Central Standard Time,
Jbarnes5050@aol.com writes:

> Chiquita, some of us were fortunate enough to see you on Martha Stewart with
> your cookie jars. I remember I couldn't wait to see that segment!

Yes...you're right about that!  And some of us see Chiquita's picture (along
with Dewey's) every time we open a McCoy book.  So while most of us are still
anonymous, we do have a picture of you every time we read your posts!  And
one of the things I'm thankful for is that we have you here with us, always
so willing to share your knowledge and experience.

Vicki