[Mccoypottery-talk] Ohio Pottery

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 12:55:42 -0500

If many of you are like me, I not only love McCoy, but Hull, Rosewood,
Rookwood, and all the other pottery of Ohio.  I've searched all over the
'net for an email list for all these collectors and have been unsuccessful.
Although I know next to nothing compared with so many of you, I have started
an email list for the collectors of Ohio Pottery.
I have sent an invitation to this list (I hope the moderator didn't mind)
but if you don't get it, to join go to
http://www.groups.yahoo.com and sign in.  Then search for OhioPotteryLovers.