[Mccoypottery-talk] Ohio Pottery

Kathy Casey kathyc01@pobox.com
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 13:22:24 -0500

I enjoy reading the McCoy messages very much. I have a question...I just
bought a Keebler Elf Cookie Jar that has no markings whatsoever; it has the
white flowers on each side and the Keebler sign. I've looked in the two
McCoy books I have, but this jar isn't in them. I've checked on eBay and
seen several unmarked jars such as mine. But, I'm wondering...how can I tell
if my jar is "the real McCOY" or not?  Thanks for your help.

Kathy
  -----Original Message-----
  From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of
Capriherb
  Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 12:56 PM
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Ohio Pottery

  If many of you are like me, I not only love McCoy, but Hull, Rosewood,
Rookwood, and all the other pottery of Ohio.  I've searched all over the
'net for an email list for all these collectors and have been unsuccessful.
Although I know next to nothing compared with so many of you, I have started
an email list for the collectors of Ohio Pottery.
  I have sent an invitation to this list (I hope the moderator didn't mind)
but if you don't get it, to join go to
  http://www.groups.yahoo.com and sign in.  Then search for
OhioPotteryLovers.