[Mccoypottery-talk] look

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 01:14:49 -0200

--Boundary_(ID_au4ZGcAuzmFCJ/ilhHuQow)

pretty set  Tom ! Tea sets do well in some selling venues  yep even
Japan .
Oh  BTW  the  McCoy  mark you show on your page is the  one that is
being used on the  fakes it was   I think the only  copyrighted  or
registered mark  the fakers  were   able to  get as  the  registration
had ran  out  or something and   sever  people  "claim" they own the
trademark  one   used to for a  short time then lost it  for legal
reasons  (he got busted  ) he also claims to own the   mccoy company
(new one that is ) The  people  confuse a mark with   a comapny name
ownership  this mark is the  one you need to be   watching for   when
looking  at  McCoy online  others are also being  faked but  not as many
as with this mark .

Tom Walker wrote:

> look at my latest greatest findwww.collects.biztell me what ya
  thinkI'm shocked that I ran into such a find I usually don't do
  Japan!!!!I try to stick with McCoy.the harder I try to stay with
  McCoy the more i get pulled away from it Go figure!!!!!!!Tom
>     IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

--Boundary_(ID_au4ZGcAuzmFCJ/ilhHuQow)

--Boundary_(ID_R9+WhJ4cU9jSKGkaBPylPA)

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--Boundary_(ID_R9+WhJ4cU9jSKGkaBPylPA)

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has