[Mccoypottery-talk] hi

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:19:27 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C29535.4D193C60

It is always fun to "watch" someone learn.  I still find treasures.  I rece=
ntly went to an auction that was closing out the remains of a century old h=
ardware store in a small town in southern Iowa.  I bought some of those del=
ightful "junk" boxes and got a couple pieces of McCoy that had never been s=
old.  Still had $5.29 and $7.25 prices on them.

We have all written and read a lot here the past couple of months about all=
 the crooks that we are forced to deal with.  I just thought you might like=
 to know that I just copied my Martha Stewart tape for the 48th time=20
(it is beginning to show also).  I have only been paid upfront about a thir=
d of the time and I have not had a single person that has not paid me.  Say=
s a little good about the people on this list and the others I have made co=
pies for.  I do now have the issue of Incurrable collector that Barb Crew h=
ad her Cookie Jar collection on right behind Quita on Martha Stewart so tho=
se of you that I am coping for now are going to get both.=20=20

To save me some time my address is Betty Nelson  3490 NE 44th Ave.  Des Moi=
nes, Ia 20317 4321
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tom Walker=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 7:15 AM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] hi

        Thanks Elizabeth for the help!!!!!!!!
        Patty I never realized that the mark on my site was the fake one i =
forgot where i got it but it will be gone shortly!!!!!!!
        That should have been a dead giveaway that I am new to all this=20
        And about the japan books I have looked everywhere for one I haven'=
t found one yet.
        Thanks you guys y
        The help is greatly appreciated,
        Tom
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
    IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here=20
------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C29535.4D193C60

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C29535.4D193C60--