[Mccoypottery-talk] hi

Tom Walker teedub@gamewood.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 03:10:31 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_JP6812S0000000000000

Ok, I wouldn't know a piece of McCoy without the mark for anything in the
world.=0D
I have just found a piece this evening that i question. It is a peacock and
it has a solid white glaze no other colors and on the back it only has U.S.A
 it is a wall pocket.=0D
I keep finding stuff!!!!!!=0D
I have the wildest of luck imaginable.=0D
My aunt and grandmother passed a few years ago and left me a bunch of old
stuff mostly old dishes and pottery!!!!!!!!=0D
Today I found out that my formwer neighbor, who loved me as one of her own,
has passed and has left her salt and pepper shaker collection to me.=0D
She collected those things from the time she got married in her 20's and had
a house full of them.=0D
Her son is bringing them over here next week.=0D
I am already inundated with this stuff now I get salt and pepper
shakers!!!!!!=0D
Should I quit shopping around now?........NO!!!!!!!!=0D
I will grow old and be surrounded by billions of collectibles.=0D
I just hope someone is there to enjoy and appreciate the whole pottery thing
=0D
Thanks for all the help I appreciate it.=0D
I learn alot just from watching this post and corresponding to those
wonderfull people out there that make it happen,=0D
Tom=20
--------------Boundary-00=_JP6812S0000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.