[Mccoypottery-talk] re

Tom & Kathleen Davis davisfam@netdex.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:42:33 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_00A7_01C2964D.211B9860

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tom & Kathleen Davis=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 7:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] re

  Dear Tom and all the rest of you great people,
  What is your website address. I have only been on McCoy talk list for a s=
hort time but I read all your emails. I don't have as much time to spend as=
 you do but I enjoy your news.
  My husband, Tom, and I spent 2 weeks in New England in Sept. and I have s=
tarted a small collection for myself. It's fun!!
  I actually tired of antique shops before he did!! That's unreal.

  Thanks, Kathleen

  PS what does LOL mean?
    ----- Original Message -----=20