[Mccoypottery-talk] lists

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 00:25:25 -0200

--Boundary_(ID_ALQJoH3/jCU5gfskW7k+pw)

well even some Plastic retro ones  have  a collectiblity to a die hard
Shaker collector  .
Yep when you ask  how  did you  get the  price or  learn what the item
was or r  get a  value and they say Oh a friend told  me  then be a bit
suspect LOL  it may mean   they  just  buy cheap  and    not really
know  much about   the stuff they just get the highest price they can
for it .
It pays  do doa  bit of homework  check in the McCoy books   and others
for unmarked    many are  marked and  unmarked  it will say so  in the
book You will   get to   know the  style and  workmanship of   McCoy , I
still  get fooled once in a blue moon  usually by a  haegar   some
have almost the same shapes  so I always look at the bottom   if not
marked  I it may  be mccoy Haegar ahd   stamped   just about everything
it made very few  were unmarked  unless they had paper labels  and they
got removed.

Tom Walker wrote:

> i have already found a dealer in my area that sells his things
  based upon hearsay!!!!!!Most of the salt and pepper shakers that i
  have are plastic.I did look through them last nite I was up till
  4:30 am looking through them!!!!!!!!Luckily I'm off work this
  week.I'm off on a great shopping trip to RDU, NCmaybe today I will
  find something!!!!!Tom
>     IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

--Boundary_(ID_ALQJoH3/jCU5gfskW7k+pw)

--Boundary_(ID_LUsO2I4hRB+cI2MCInWJZA)

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--Boundary_(ID_LUsO2I4hRB+cI2MCInWJZA)

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has