[Mccoypottery-talk] panther planter

LilCn@aol.com LilCn@aol.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:11:21 EDT

Hi Patricia--I don't know if you saw them, but several responses were made to
your original request for information.  I no longer have them, but think one
suggested it might be Haegar.  I do know that panthers were very popular in
the early 50s and a number of potteries made them.  As far as I know, McCoy's
did not have a chain.
Good luck on the search, Lillian