[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes and Crazing

Blaine Ritchie ritchies@gte.net
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:07:16 -0700

My question would be, how do the fakes get crazing.=20
She seems to point out the "crazing commonly seen on items of this age".=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Short049@aol.com=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 6:47 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] CHECK HER OUT

  how does that person get all those fakes?  Does McCoy actually have made =
a Mammy sugar shaker?  I just think it is terrible for a person to do this.=
  Those people are paying for an original.  I hope she doesn't sleep very g=
ood at night.
     I ran in to a similar thing at an antique store here in Erie.  It was =
a wall pocket marked McCoy.  I knew had I had seen it.  Anyway when I got h=
ome it was a Shawnee piece that they had put the McCoy name on.
     Thanks for the info on that rocks person
                                                                           =
         Jeanne=20