[Mccoypottery-talk] An idea CHECK HER OUT

Blaine Ritchie ritchies@gte.net
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:34:06 -0700

I think one tactic that that might help is that every seller who even sells
a little McCoy on eBay could maybe have a little blurb about the fakes in
their auction at the bottom.

Something along the lines of, "As a concerned McCoy pottery fan, we felt it
is imperative to note that if you are new to collecting McCoy, and not very
familiar with McCoy, please be aware that there are many brand new items
currently being made overseas and imported that carry the McCoy mark.

Many of the items were never even made by McCoy, and some are even copies of
pottery from other companies, stamped with the McCoy mark.

For more information, click on this link (and add whatever good
informational link you prefer), and/or maybe have a link to the
mccoypotterytalk email list).

Just a thought.