[Mccoypottery-talk] CHECK HER OUT

Amanda Ramsey mandaramsey@yahoo.com
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 18:16:42 -0700 (PDT)

I found that McCoy never made the Dixie Mammy (she has several of these) or the Little Red Riding Hood......I am sure there are many more.....some Hull did make, but she is getting them all confused!

 scotty yarrington wrote:I just send an email to ebay expressing my concern
over this woman. Also told them that as of right now
I will no longer be buying any more McCoy off of ebay
(thought a hit in the wallet might get their
attention) It is really a tough situation, because
she has some of them listed as modern 1970 to current,
and never calls them vintage (she is gooood). I wish
there was some way to warn bidders that these aren't
vintage McCoy, if McCoy at all. Right now, there is a
male Mammie chef sitting at $68 with several days
left. Thanks to everyone for the info, I purchased
the disk, via paypal, so I will have by the end of the
week. I don't believe that I have ever been happier
about joining any sight in my life than I am about
this one!!!