[Mccoypottery-talk] responce from ebay..concerning"check her out subject"

Amanda Ramsey mandaramsey@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:48:51 -0700 (PDT)

I got the same--it's a form letter- probably don't even look at our info!
 Vickie Ryan wrote:
Here is the responce from ebay...I wrote them expressing concern over fayes possible fakes and double id....

Hello Vickie,

Thank you for your report.

We would like to let you know that we have received your email and we
will thoroughly investigate the information you have provided. In order
to expedite future reports, please remember to utilize eBay's online
reporting form:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

Please keep in mind that the actions taken on a specific listing are
confidential and between eBay and the seller. We will not be able to
keep you abreast of any developments for privacy reasons, but we assure
you that we will thoroughly examine this information.

If you believe an item is potentially infringing and it was not removed
by eBay, we encourage you ! to contact the rights owner and inform them of
the alleged infringement. Rights owners may request the removal of
listings they feel infringe upon their rights through eBay's Verified
Rights Owner (VeRO) Program.

If you would like to see information provided by the rights owners about
items that may infringe their rights and how to contact them, please
visit our list of VeRO Program participant About Me pages.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/vero-aboutme.html

If you are a rights owner and would like more information regarding the
VeRO Program, please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/vero-program.html

We appreciate your concerns and we thank you for helping to keep eBay a
safe and reputable forum in which to conduct business.

Regards,

eBay CW Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- To be removed from the list, send email to mccoypottery-talk-request@mccoypottery.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the body of the message. You can also unsubscribe on line at: http://lists.mccoypottery.com