[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Mccoypottery-talk digest, Vol 1 #115 - 44 msgs

Patti (sync-hronicity) jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 00:03:49 -0200

That is very doable I make my own banners and  logos   there are several  places online
to do it in  keeping with ebays  rules it must be  small though  but I am sure it  is
allowed  . Maybe if a  few  of us   check into it   I mean others who also can do
grpahics maybe we can come up with something   unique that will  do the trick  .