[Mccoypottery-talk] red riding hood mccoy????faye is selling

Amanda Ramsey mandaramsey@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:45:10 -0700 (PDT)

Beth,
I am so glad you spoke up about this. If you can help us, please please do!! I am also in NC, how about that?? And guess what, Faye is our neighbor, she is in SC.
 Scott & Beth Shore <sshore@abts.net> wrote:Hi,I've never posted anything to the McCoy talk list before, but have enjoyed reading everyone's comments for well over a year now.  I felt very compelled to respond to the recent chatter about fake McCoy on ebay.  I have used ebay for trading for quite some time, and have been very satisfied, but my temper is flaring after looking at Faye's auctions.  I just feel so sorry for those unfortunate souls who are bidding on these items.  And yes, the "private" auctions and feedback are very frustrating. I am so thankful for wonderful resource people like Elizabeth and Chiquita who help us to discern what is real and what isn't.  But this person Faye must think we're all idiots by listing "McCoy" items that don't even resemble real McCoy stuff!!!  Please keep this talk list informed about any progress made against these people.  Sorry.....just had to vent a little......  --Beth in NC-----Original Message-----
From: Vickie Ryan <vickieryan@hotmail.com>
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
Date: Friday, October 11, 2002 11:17 PM
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] red riding hood mccoy????faye is selling

I read somewhere on the net that mccoy didn't make littlr red riding hood cookie jar and if you saw one marked with mccoy it was a definite fake.. Do I remember this info correct, I want to write ebay again.. high bid is around$ 56.00... This private thing is aggrivating ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- To be removed from the list, send email to mccoypottery-talk-request@mccoypottery.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the body of the message. You can also unsubscribe on line at: http://lists.mccoypottery.com