[Mccoypottery-talk] red riding hood mccoy????faye is selling

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 07:53:15 EDT

Wow, looks like y'all were busy after I turned in last night.....I'm sorry
this subject exist but i'm happy that y'all are jumping on the band wagon
about this....i've been frustrated for a long time as many others
have....it's just not going away on it's own.  I think it's not Ebay's fault
that this is happening but their fault that they're not listening to our
complaints and taking action on them.  perhaps we're headed on the right
tract now....Beth lives not too far from me by the way but we've never
met...Amanda, where are you located in N.C.?
Keep up the complaints, guys....Chiquita