[Mccoypottery-talk] CHECK HER OUT

Amanda Ramsey mandaramsey@yahoo.com
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:52:58 -0700 (PDT)

Another interesting thing-- she had replied to me that hers were not fakes because the fake cookie jars were lightweight and cheapy... I have noticed that she has since added "very heavy" to her item descriptions-- hers are smeared on the inside with cement! Just because something is heavy, does not mean it's authentic!!
 "Patti (sync-hronicity)" <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:Chiquita,
Ina stinere is very interested it this upsurge of fakes on ebay we
have discussed it but i feel I am not an expert enough to really
write an arcticle for her I bet many of you can I have just begun
investigating the falkes you guys have done it for years she
would love to interview Nelson and I qm sure anyone else who can
shed light on this subject and topic > Chiquita she knows of you she
has the auctionbytes newsletter if anyone can get the word out she
can. Patti

McQuita@aol.com wrote:

> I don't understand the legal aspects but to call it to the attention of a
> good reporter might not be a bad thing....Y'all, would you tell Ebay you were
> going to do that to give them a chance to take it seriously.?...

Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING
Bravenet.com - Free Web Tools for Webmasters
http://www.bravenet.com/?afilid=780779936