[Mccoypottery-talk] is my rooster cookie jar a fake?

Neongranny@aol.com Neongranny@aol.com
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:48:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/02 5:48:46 PM Central Daylight Time, McQuita@aol.com
writes:

> Ann, don't give up on McCoy....just study the books, ask questions and learn
>
> to trust your educated knowledge....we'll help....Chiquita who has
> collected
> 30 years

Thanks, Chiquita....this "crap"...just is such a bummer to old gals like me
who really aren't "pro" collectors, but just love the stuff.  Makes me
mad....but I sure appreciate you guys input....getting rid of these fakes on
ebay is a wonderful endeavor.  I am proud of you for doing this.  Ann