[Mccoypottery-talk] is my rooster cookie jar a fake?

Patti (sync-hronicity) jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:11:59 -0200

Its like a regular  soap opera   LOL..  he has been  incarcerated  (
nicely  put   for  saying he is an ex con  jailbird  ) before  so I was
told by a very reliable  person  .
These  people   like  jenson and  the others have caaused so much
trouble and  heartache for the McCoys  it is so  hard to  see   such
nice people getting  thier  name used   for this  junk  and  can do
nothing to stop it.  I realy hopethese forgers  get whats coming to
them   now that  the public is being made aware   of  them more each
day.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING