[Mccoypottery-talk] pottery bowl

Ladypockt@aol.com Ladypockt@aol.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:35:47 -0400

The pattern is Sunglow made by Hull Pottery...
Just been sitting back reading the posts, but I'm glad everyone is raising a stink about the fakes.  I've collected and bought and sold for over 25 yrs. and the fakes ruin it for all of the people who sell the real McCoy.

I'm ladypockt on ebay.  Never tried any of the other sites, but maybe I will.

Janet Sheffield