[Mccoypottery-talk] Need a Cookie Jar lid for Touring Car

M. Caudill mcaudill@kih.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:44:21 -0400

Hi Folks,
I just bought a McCoy Touring Car cookie jar, with lid missing.  I know I
saw a site on the web where we can find others who have the missing parts,
but I didn't earmark it (wasn't missing a lid then!).  Can anyone point me
in the right direction?
Thanks
Mike