[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: [Mccoypottery-talk]ANOTHER 'MYSTERY FIND" FROM TRADERLIL

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:03:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I am not Chiquita, but I have an American Bisque book and found your
lamp in there.  The colors are darker, but it certainly looks the same,
and the size is right.  It was made by APCO.  There is a connection
between American Pottery Co. and American Bisque.  If I am reading the
history correctly, APCO went out of business in 1965 and American Bisque
in 1982.  My 1994 book gives a value of $35-$40.  Now you probably know
more than you wanted to know!  I tend to get carried away.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/