[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: [Mccoypottery-talk]ANOTHER 'MYSTERYFIND" FROM TRADERLIL

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:13:14 -0400 (EDT)

The book is American Bisque Collector's Guide with Prices by Mary Jane
Giacomini, published by Schiffer.  I don't know if it is still in print
or not.
Elizabeth
Now I have a question--our daughter has a slant-top cookie jar that
reminds me very much of McCoy.  It is white with a black top, but has no
mark.  Bottom is crazed.  The decoration on the sides is in brown and
looks like a castle or something similar.
Anyone ever see one like this.  It is fairly heavy.  Don't think it is a
repro, because I think she got it at a garage sale.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/