[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: [Mccoypottery-talk]

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:57:30 -0400

Hi everybody.  Just want to tell you all that I listed 2 McCoys on
Ebay.  One is a Happy times cookie jar and the other is the automobile
planter.  The cookie jar has a small chip, the planter is perfect and both
are guaranteed  not to be fakes!  I started to add that to my listing, but
was afraid I might scare buyers off with the mere mention!  Anyway, these
have low starting prices on them.  If you want to look them up, they are
#2063235844 and #2063388457.  Thanks, Beth