[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Cowboy boot lamp

Kathy Casey kathyc01@pobox.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 07:23:09 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C27B2E.34930E80

Yes, McCoy did make a Cowboy Boot Vase? Planter? I have one in black and
greyish tones (had it for many years). I think the mark is a '70s mark, but
am far from an expert. I enjoy reading this list as the contributors offer
so much information. Thanks.
Kathy
  -----Original Message-----
  From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of Tom
Walker
  Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 5:36 AM
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Cowboy boot lamp

        did McCoy make just a cowboy boot not a lamp but more like a planter
        any info is appreciated
        i have found several old  old pieces of McCoy lately
        I am fairly new at collecting McCoy also what company made pottery
with a crown stamp on the bottom with a number in the center of the crown
        ths piece is old old old.
        I am finding more old pottery than i can catalogue.
        Gosh I can't wait to start pricing all this stuff.
        thanks
        Tom