[Mccoypottery-talk] What is HNH

Teresa_Perkins@administaff.com Teresa_Perkins@administaff.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:38:50 -0500

WOW!  Y'all are great.  You have provided me with more information than I
could have imagined.  Thanks a million!

-----Original Message-----
From: chris [mailto:cjubic@nycap.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 2:24 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] What is HNH

Should be able to. You will have a better chance if you find a book store
that specializes in collector books / price guides. A good place to start
would be your local library. You can call them and see what they have on
Rockingham pottery. Tell them you are looking for a ID/value or price guide.
Good luck.
(If I  happen to come across the exact name of the book I will let you
know).
'Lil