[Mccoypottery-talk] The eBay fake

VSMITHW@aol.com VSMITHW@aol.com
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:53:11 EDT

Well, I've controlled myself about as much as I'm able...this woman is making
me crazy and I'm furious.  I know it's true that she is raking in money from
those folks who have absolutely no idea what to expect on eBay...I'm just
waiting to see what happens when these people re-list these same items on
eBay.  I'm disgusted that eBay won't do anything about "Faye" and I'm not
sure what else we can do. If anyone has any good ideas, I'd love to know
about them.

I've attached below the message I sent to her earlier.  Does anyone have a
plan - this is really becoming a huge problem.

Vicki

"The "real" McCoy never made a Red Riding Hood anything.  You are a
disgrace...the items you're selling are fakes - you know it - and you're
playing folks on eBay for suckers. You've done real damage to those honest
eBay sellers of McCoy pottery.

My understanding is that shampoo in the vending machine in prison costs $7.00
for 2 ounces. Better save your money, honey.

Faye's Southern Memories...now Rock of Memories.  What will you become next?"