[Mccoypottery-talk] frog wallpockets.

Blaine Ritchie ritchies@gte.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 08:45:27 -0800

Even if he is not concerned about the authenticity, be aware of the price.

If you can get it at the opening bid, good for you. If not, and you find yo=
urself bidding against people who think it is McCoy, you will pay too much.

If you can find it on eBay, odd are you can search the internet and find it=
 somewhere else for less.=20

  Thanks for all the good help.     My friend collects wallpockets so he is=
n't too concerned about authenticity of the frog wallpocket.    In his case=
 that is fine.   For myself, I intend to keep studying the books so I can h=
opefully not add McCoy fakes to my collection.    Thanks Chiquita.