[Mccoypottery-talk] Response from one e-Bay fake

Amanda Ramsey mandaramsey@yahoo.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 18:31:45 -0800 (PST)

Funny that a new ID starts selling "McCoy" when Faye builds up a considerable amt of negatives.. and they are listing almost the same products, and have the same font, etc.... And the auctions were set up the exact same way, with same wording, etc until that episode a few weeks ago, when Rock was suspended for a few hours!! Things seemed to change after that. Note that they both have private auctions and private feedback... Police officers say, "There is no such thing as COINCIDENCE!!!"
I am 99% sure they are the same person, and this is the conclusion that several others have come to me with also.
Both are RUDE!!! as can be!!
 Jbarnes5050@aol.com wrote:Hi Vicki,
Please send me the response link also.
Jill

========Original Message========
Subj: [Mccoypottery-talk] Response from one e-Bay fake
Date: 10/27/02 4:29:50 PM Pacific Standard Time
From: VSMITHW@aol.com
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I was surprised to find that Rock of Memories bothered to respond to me.  I've copied the message below - anyone have any ideas of what my response should be?  This says that "Faye's" is a "separate dealer"...Rock of Memories is "Liz."

What is this reference to the "cookie jar books" - I'm confused now! Do you suppose there are some incorrect cookie jar books out there?

Thanks,

Vicki

Hello, Fayes is a separate dealer. It is ignorant people like you that makes the world sucks! The RRH cookie jar is feature in the 1993 cookie jar books.  The Mccoy was register 3 times in the nineties.  Check out these facts before you critizise and "Get Your Foot out of Your Mouth"!  You should have more time on your hands than to send dumb emails!  You are the " Sucker " for being so ignorant.  Liz.  vsmithw@aol.com wrote:
The "real" McCoy never made a Red Riding Hood anything. You are a disgrace...the items you're selling are fakes - you know it - and you're playing folks on eBay for suckers. You've done real damage to those honest eBay sellers of McCoy pottery.

My understanding is that shampoo in the vending machine in prison costs $7.00 for 2 ounces. Better save your money, honey.

Faye's Southern Memories...now Rock of Memories. What will you become next?