[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye messed up...

BOBBY L GUNNELL bobgunnell@juno.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:03:19 -0500

Hi:

I sent faye an e-mail mentioning the screw up and she did respond in
away.
I told her that she had the LRRH listed as a hull but bottom view shows
McCoy.
Asked who was the real maker since McCoy never made LRRH's.
She did respond saying that the McCoy bottom was shown by accident and
thanked me for bringing it to her attention.

I did look at other auctions of hers and did find LRRH cookie jars she
claimed was McCoy.

Because her bidders list is private we can't warn them about the fakes.

How do I send e-mail to e-bay to complain about her?

regards,

bobgunnell@juno.com