[Mccoypottery-talk] whoever sent e-mail about item 2065730422

Chris.Joseph@bbraun.com Chris.Joseph@bbraun.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 07:51:19 -0500

Hi I just signed onto the group and was intreagued by the thread of this
Faye person.
At first I thought you guys were on a witch hunt, but after looking at the
auctions, she has a nice
repop business going.

I don't know if this can trip her up, but in her ads she refers to the
items has having "age crazing."  With this
statement she is lying because that crazing is in the glaze. Its put there
to deceive.   People are getting ripped off
thats for sure.

Chris