[Mccoypottery-talk] still there?

Ruth Ann Look look40@ameritech.net
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:50:13 -0500

Ok,  So this seems to still be up and running and I have a question.  I
found a black panther I thought was McCoy.  It is not a planter though
and that is the only thing that shows up in my book on McCoy.  It looks
just like the planter and is the same size etc.  Does anyone out there
know if McCoy made the black panther into just a statue?   Thanks for
any help,  Ruth Ann