[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Panthers

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:18:42 -0400

Mine is definitely a TV lamp.  The original lamp socket and electrical cord
are still attached.  I put in a bulb and it works great.  Also, the eyes
are like the eyes of McCoy's panther, definitely not glued on!
Still 80's here in Kentucky.  We usually have our first hard frost in mid
to late October, so guess it won't be much longer.  Beth