[Mccoypottery-talk] Wish we could find a way to stop this

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:36:54 -0800 (PST)

I was looking for something on ebay and look what I found instead there are 4 items 3 are for shoes and one is a NEW cookie jar  there # 2623992307,2623994503,2624872354,262529356, two of them are from fayes_southern_memories and the other two are offered by porchpleasures. I know Fayes auctions are private, but this other one isn't.Anybody have any ideas what can be done? I don't have a clue, I only buy off ebay and I do that very carefully. I do not anything about the selling part.
Carolyn