[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 21:26:13 -0800 (PST)

Amen to that!!!!

Tom,
 It is good to see you back on. Hope everything is going better. I know it will take time and if you need someone to vent at you have my e-mail, I know that you need to vent every once in awhile and I listen pretty good, having raised 5 kids you learn how to listen and you you also learn how to tune them out real well. You are welcome to email any time. curly_stoner@yahoo.com

Glad you are back,
We Missed You,
Carolyn