[Mccoypottery-talk] Wish we could find a way to stop this

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 03:32:27 -0100

That's right the link is just  for a mccoy mark not a web page its an
image link and  yes that is the mark they are using  if they   are
using any other  then we could  get them  if we could  find the true
owners and get  their ok to  go  after ebay about it. but so far this is
the only mark besides a  newer one  I never saw before that  this
person in Tenn  is using swearing he owns it   you see both
southermemories and  fay are in tenn also so is  this  Jenson  guy . He
is selling  his under   the New mccoy company and its not league either
but  ebay don't want to hear it  . Jenson himself is not  selling the
jars on ebay the  others are   I think they are one big ring  . Jeson
hasn't owned that trademark   since 1998 when it  was  either taken
from  him or he  didn't renew  it  he was in jail I  know that from
Nelson .
Anyway   yes on that  page from link all you are supposed to get it the
mark  up in the  corner  . you can  right click and  copy it and save
image  so you have it to refer too. at least one of these  sellers is a
power seller ebay will not do anything  to make them lose a power seller
.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING