[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 00:22:04 -0800 (PST)

If you make a product of concrete oe pottery or etc, with your  name on it or your companys name  you are suppose to register soon as possible .But you have all legal rights to it if somebody copys your product.They want you to put the year on it but it isn't nessary but would be better as they say .I have the paper work on such an such law an its numbers .You see i started as a mold maker but originals for myself.I had to know the different laws before i did anything .I am just saying i don't understand how anybody could do this to this magitude.I just don't unstand an get away with it .Because it is a mold makers law that you don't copy anybody's work that has a mark,,,,,     you just can't do it  an if you do it could be big trouble   ..John
 McQuita@aol.com wrote:also, you have to make a product using that name for a year before
applying...