[Mccoypottery-talk] enough is enough

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 06:16:49 -0500

Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of Mary Ann
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 5:57 AM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] enough is enough

i am not sure how other people feel about this, but when i get up and have
48 messages on on subject FAKES it is rather upsetting,  i think if one
conversation keeps going you should go to your private email    i enjoy this
chat mail but do not want to have to sift through many many emails on the
same subject.  i guess i have the option to unsubscribe  but do enjoy the
knowledge and updates of mccoy items, not recieving a bog down of the same
subject.