[Mccoypottery-talk] enough is enough

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 06:19:18 -0500 (EST)

AMEN Mary Ann.  You just said what I have been too polite to say.  I do
sell on eBay, by the way.  I would NEVER knowingly sell fake or repro
anything.  I hope there are more people like me that there are the other
kind.  My husband and I have collected, bought, and sold for going on 30
years and have never tried to cheat anyone.  Also, we have met both
Billie and Nelson McCoy.  They are getting older, but they are still
very interested in and supportive of the McCoy Lovers who meet in
Zanesville every year.  They are charming people.  I have even sold some
pieces to Billie over the years.  Also, the cuckoo clock wall pocket we
once owned hangs in the Cope gallery in Roseville, purchased from us by
the late Leslie Cope himself many years ago.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/