[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:42:59 -0500 (EST)

I agree with Chiquita.  I know her, and believe me she is one woman who
knows her McCoy.  I get emails from friends and try to work from home
selling.  Those emails really do pile up.  Her idea of the web site
links sounds good to me.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/