[Mccoypottery-talk] Hello Patti

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 19:42:16 -0800 (PST)

 Hi Patti , I just wanted to say that you should just e-mail me so these other poeple don't get mad . Oh Tom can e-mail me any time too .Patti i want to talk more about this stuff .    Thanks      an sorry to anybody that didn't like my e-mails last night .John           jemmelson39@yahoo.com
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:jennifer I am glad you wrote this John and I are in a way trying to
educate as to what is going on people should want to know just in
case what happened to you could happen to them.
I would like to talk to you privately and get a testimonial for what
I am going to be working on to reeducate collectors and educate
new collectors.
Anyone who doesn't want to read our discussion has the option to
delete any list server i belong to the community members will say
the same thing its a talk list we will not be offended if you delete
and not read cause its not of interest its standard practice to
delete instead of unsubbing . Mary ann I hope you have at least
learned a bit before tiring of reading our ongoing discussion .
please stay with the list just delete what you don't feel a need to
read.
there will be other topics all the time some topics can go on for a
long period but that's why we have talk lists and we are talking about
Mccoy .

--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING